All lenders, typically focus on TDS (Total Debts Service Ratio) or GDS (Gross Debts Service Ratio) calculation for qualifying the mortgage application. The TDS ratio is maximum to 44% for most lenders. Different lenders use different qualifying rates and TDS Max Ratios to evaluate the mortgage applications. This is why the maximum mortgage amounts are different for different lenders. Here we introduce some useful formulated online calculators:
|Mortgage Payment & Minimum Income|
|*** Fill up your number instead of the numbers in the fields. DON'T change the "Qualifying Rate" unless you know the qualifying rate for specific lender.|
Important Notes: 1. The Qualifying Rate is ONLY used to qualify your mortgage application. It's not related to your actual rate!!! 2. Current Qualifying Rate for the most lenders is default rate in the field of Qualifying Rate 3. Few lenders use 5 Year Fixed Rate for qualifying 4. Few lenders use own 5 Year Posted Rate (4.45%) for qualifying 5. Different lenders use different rates for qualifying 6. Do Not Change The Qualifying Rate Unless You Know it.
- Maximum Mortgage Calculation: Calculate Max. mortgage amount you can get based on your income and monthly living costs.
- Mortgage Payment Analyzing: Analyze different payment amount under monthly, semi-monthly, bi-weekly and weekly payment.
- Mortgage Payment, Amortization & Analyzing: Calculate your mortgage payment. Create an amortization schedule. Discover what you will owe in 5 years.
- Pre-payment Analyzer: Calculate the effects of prepaying by completing the boxes below.
- Rent Or Buy Analyzer: Determine which is more economical, renting or buying, based on your payments and accomodation information.
Try to “apply Online” in our website. You will get a quote and mortgage planning immediately.